This podcast pitching management template was created by an online business manager and marketing strategist to help you make meaningful connections and boost your visibility efforts by being a guest on podcasts. And this isn’t just a template—it’s a proven podcast pitching strategy and powerful workflow that you can start utilizing immediately.
Why podcast pitching? Podcasts are a free, accessible way to share your knowledge and expertise with the masses. When you’re a guest on a podcast, you’re able to provide value for the host’s listeners and establish yourself as an expert in your field. This is also a valuable way to make meaningful connections with podcast hosts and their audiences. Utilizing podcasts as part of your visibility strategy is a way to make a bigger impact, grow your own community, and fill your offers!
😎 Some snazzy features:
- Track podcast pitches at every stage from show research to episode promotion
- Store podcast data such as links, email addresses, recording date, publish date, and more
- Organize podcast pitches by month to ensure you’re hitting your pitch goals
- Review and approve pitches seamlessly within your team by updating the pitch status
- Access and store your podcast pitching templates
- Analyze the reasons why your pitch may not be accepted for improvement
- One (1) template
- Podcast pitching tips and strategies to help you get your pitches out into the world
- User guide and setup tutorial video
Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final.
There are no reviews yet.